Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Be Inspired - Music

Despite the fact Bob Marley's children grew up with access to material riches far greater than most, they've also inherited their fathers sense of oneness with the world around them. Listen, watch and feel the truth.

Damian Marley
One Loaf of Bread (Something For You).





Speaking of the Marley's, I just found out that the Africa Unite documentary is available on DVD. The film documents the 2005 concert held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to celebrate Bob Marley's 60th birthday. I was fortunate enough to cover the event for XM and Worldspace Satellite Radio, in fact, I was told my interview with Lauryn Hill was included in the movie. (check out the audio here)








Those 5 days were among the best of my life. Check out the trailer and then go order the DVD.



No comments:

COCOA MODE