Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Mad As Hell....

at Rev. Al Sharpton and the NAACP.

You may remember last year reading a post on Cocoa's Corner and about the horrific crime perpetrated against a young mother and her son at the Dunbar Village Housing project in Palm Beach Florida. In short this woman was raped, beaten, forced to have oral sex with her son and then nearly set on fire by a group of vicious teens who Al Sharpton and the NAACP seem to think deserve our compassion and support. Gina McCauley, the founder of What About Our Daughters has been all over this since the beginning and she's asking that we join together in demanding that Sharpton, the NAN and the NAACP change their course. Tomorrow I will temporarily suspend my hiatus to present a conversation with Gina McCauley. Please check back after 9:00pm ET for the complete interview and for more information on how you can help. In the meantime, spend some time getting up to speed on this case. I've listed a number of news sites and blogs below.


Conditions at Dunbar Village.
DNA Tests Link Teens to the Crime.
Sharpton wants the rapists home.
Great post from Electronic Village.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing your interview with Gina. This is my first time visiting your blog. I hope that you find more and more reasons to stay off your hiatus. The flow here is smooth.

I appreciate the 'link-love'. I also hope you and your blog readers find reasons to check out the Electonic Village again in the future...

peace, Villager

COCOA MODE