Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OBAMA!!!!!!!

After 15 months we can finally say, what I've been saying all along Barak Obama is the Democratic Nominee for President of the United States of America. With the exception of our last show back in December and this post, I've been pretty quiet about my support of Obama. My decision to stay out of the political blogger game was two part - One, all I can really offer is my opinion and I believe when it comes to politics, voters should rely on facts not opinions when deciding who to support. Two, the primary season was way too long and to be honest, it was beginning to bore me. I mean really, the attacks on Obama were far reaching and quite frankly, tired. But now that he's won round one I'm here to show my support for the man who may come to define our generation and has made it possible to dream that my Kenyan-American son could very well become President of The USA and really believe it. Beyond that I am also looking forward to hearing Obama detail his plans for health care, foreign policy and the economy. Ladies, it's rough out here and like many of you I'm feeling the pinch in the worse way. So I say bring it on Obama, let's fight the good fight and run these crazy bald heads outta town! I've already signed up to help, have you?



No comments:

COCOA MODE